Saturday, November 7, 2009

ONE DAY LEFT!!!

this post is dedicated to all the moms out there that have "gone back to school" after having children!

so, this is a terrible pic of me, but DANG that boy with me is HOT! I can't even describe my feelings about him. I love him dearly. I can't wait to see everything he experiences in life! His mommy is such a good one. I can't believe how much he LOVES her. I love that about my sister. She is so soft, sweet, and kind. I'm glad she has been given the two children that she has been blessed with because they have been huge blessings to me! (by the way, he's only one month old! he's a BIG boy!)


and this girl...I love her so much. I don't know what my life would be like without her. I saw a movie one time in which the main character said to a love interest, "you make me wanna be a better man" .... I feel the same way but, it's more like, "you make me wanna be a better mom."

on a slightly different note...
I have ONE day left of school left and ... let me tell you, I CAN'T wait to be a mom again, a wife again, and a daughter/sister/friend again!!!


This has been one incredible road I have travelled down. I really recommend it to anyone. My adult college experience has been one that I will never regret.


I can't begin to describe my first year teaching. It has been such a joy and a struggle to balance all the "activities" in my life. I am sooooo thankful to my husband who has put up with many tear sessions. And to my daughter, I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am for everything I have missed during this journey of mine. You really are the reason I did this. It may not seem like it at times, but, I did it so you would have a good life with me. I love you, Andrea, so much. You are daddy's girl, but MOMMY'S WORLD!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Becky, you amaze me! I am so impressed with you and all that you have accomplished. You are a great mom and have always done things with the best interest of Andrea in mind. I really admire you. You make me think that maybe I CAN finish school now. I know how hard it is to go after you have kids. Congratulations and good luck on the next chapter in your life. Those kids you teach are super lucky!

ManicMandee said...

I am so impressed by moms that go back to school. Great job!!!!
I am also very impressed with how nice you are. To me, you have been so kind and I've heard of you doing it to others too. You are such a good person. It's easy to see. (Even online.)

Congrats on finishing school!

Judi Oakley said...

Beck, I am so proud of you. You have worked so hard and you have found your nich. You are a great teacher and I am so impressed by what you have accomplished. Be proud of yourself. You deserve it!!! I love you! I can't wait to give you a big hug. And that gorgeous baby, too! I can't believe how much he has changed already!!! So cute!