Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Nutcracker! Such a fun Christmas activity. Andrea and Leah absolutely LOVED it. Leah stared the whole time. She laughed, worried, and smiled during the two hour show with not one single word. I love how live performances can do that. The show, once again, truly moved me and I was so glad to see that it did the same to Andrea and Leah (Rachel's daughter, my niece).
the girls are posing with the main man...
Andrea had a friend who danced in a lot of the show. Here they pose with "the big lady"!


before the show, after a nice dinner...



we sat in the second row, center stage...the cool part was that no one was sitting in the first row so we actually had front row seats. (this never happens to us...I'm cheap and buy nosebleed tickets...)



Leah was trying to read Andrea's mind during dinner...






notice how Leah looks at Andrea? she idolizes her big cousin...



two sweet little girls growing up so fast....







these two really do love each other...they can fight though, and it drives me CRAZY!!!






3 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun time that must have been for those two cute girls! I have so many fond memories of going to the Nutcracker each year and watching my sisters dance in it.

Your hair looks amazing by the way!

Jenn said...

That is SO awesome. I would absolutely love to take my girls to that one year. :)

Papa Randy said...

Hey girl how you doing? Beautiful pics. I even enjoyed the Nutcraker. Time with family .... priceless